Legendary Trader / Investor :
Inspirational Trading Quote :
- In trading / investing, it’s not about how much you make but rather how much you don’t lose.
My Thoughts :
- Capital preservation is probably one of the most underrated traits most traders fail to fully comprehend and implement.
- The bottom line is that if you are able to take care of your downside.
- Naturally, your upside will take care of itself.
- The “war” is often prolonged, so don’t waste all your bullets in a single “battle” no matter how confident your gut feel tells you.
- Don’t be too “Happy” if you make a large winning trade.
- And don’t be too “Sad” if you lose one of two trades.
- Always preserve your “Bullets” and live to fight another day.
- And legendary trader Bernard Baruch says it all.
Get Inspired To Learn & Trade :
Get access to more Inspirational Trading Quotes from your favorite legendary traders.
Shorten your learning curve by downloading our complimentary Elliott Wave Cheat Sheets.
For more articles on the Elliott Wave Principle, check out our other posts in our Elliott Wave Blog.